COVID-19 outbreak and healthy lifestyle

I was in Busan, South Korea on 31st of January until 6th of February for The 9th ASEAN Korea Frontier Forum.
During that particular time, this coronavirus outbreak already starts spreading and trying to conquer around the world. A huge praise to the Almighty and I am very grateful I am safe from getting the virus right there. I will share my stories what is going on in Busan during that time and what I am doing there when it is not a good time to travel abroad.


It has been more than 2 weeks or 17 days precisely since our Prime Minister announced the movement control order (MCO). This is the second phase when the first phase just ended on 31st of March 2020. So what is this MCO used for? Is it helpful? Yea this MCO is a critical period for us, Malaysians to determine whether efforts to break the Covid-19 chain of infection are useful or not.

Since the MCO begins, fortunately I am staying at my home. In addition, luckily we, the students are able to do online learning from our home and we don't need to go back to college to attend the classes as usual. Perhaps, this is not a good alternative for some of the students because of few reasons such as it is hard for them to get a stable internet connection. But don't worry, we will figure out a way to study like always we do even during this critical time.


How was it studying and working from home? Am I productive? Well, I am trying my best hehe:) Most importantly I wake up early in the morning just like I am in the college. Lets find out my lifestyle during MCO hahaha!

1. I wake up early like usual
2. Try to read few chapters from a novel
3. Do some house chores/gardening with my family (don't worry it just at the home yard)
4. Starts doing homework/study
5. Have lunch and rest with my family
6. Workout in the evening
7. Leisure time at night

And i take Probiotic in the morning before having my breakfast and Vitamin C at night after my last meal. This is not a must but it's like our efforts to prevent from the disease and the rest is dua all the time for us, our family, friends and the entire world.

Last but not least, please stay at your home okayyy.. Let's break the chain of infection and flattening the curve. Don't go outside if you don't need to, please wear mask and wash your hands frequently. Plus, avoid touching your face and rub your eyes after touching any things. And drop your workout plan during this MCO, I will appreciate it a lot hehehe, lets get healthy and productive during MCO. Pray for the situation will be okay after this MCO.



Comments

Popular Posts