Eid Mubarak 2020

Hi guys! It's not too late to wish you, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin!! How's your Eid this year?

During Eid, Muslims will often purchase new clothes for the occasion and take part in festivals and celebrations. Many people especially kids will get extra excited to celebrate Eid or Hari Raya. We will wake up early to pray at a mosque.

However this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, the celebrations will be slightly different,right guys? Absolutely yes for me but somehow it is for our good back then. Even though, we are unable to go back to our kampung to celebrate Eid with our opah, atuk, uncle, aunties and cousins we still can celebrate it with our family:) 

Raya prayer at our home, videocall with aunties, friends. The dishes like ketupat, rendang, deng deng and kuih raya are still being served, YUMMYYY hehehe (I hope I gain more weight during this month) 

The movement control order or MCO actually give us 1001 lessons. It just on us whether we see it as bad or good things(please be optimistic okay guys;) One thing is during Ramadhan I've learnt to be imam for Taraweeh prayer and adhan. I never done this before and this is my very first time hehe and it such a great experience to learn. Plus, I learn to cook some yummy dishes with my kakak during Ramadhan, sadly no pics to share with you:(

Most importantly, being able to recite the Quran or read the tafseer during this Ramadhan make me realise that God has warned us for thousand times that this life is nothing but a test. Oh Allah, forgive me for all my sins.

Please stay safe everyone. May everything will be good as we wish. Keep praying and do charity. Appreciate your loved one. My crush and I wear same colour dress this year haha.. 

May Allah forgives and shower us with blessing, Ameen..


Comments

Popular Posts